[BiO BB] RES: BiO_Bulletin...just free papers

Marcos Oliveira de Carvalho gladium at terra.com.br
Tue Apr 10 22:23:01 EDT 2001

Well...yes...pdf files like Nature papers are subjects to licences...but
others (like Genetics papers - genetics.org ) are free some time after the
publication, and others text files don't have licenses  . The goal of the
software is provide a tool to search free pdfs among the users. I think that
it is possible.
best regards
Marcos Oliveira de Carvalho

Send BiO_Bulletin_Board maillist submissions to
	bio_bulletin_board at bioinformatics.org

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the web, visit
	http://bioinformatics.org/mailman/listinfo/bio_bulletin_board
	bio_bulletin_board-request at bioinformatics.org
	bio_bulletin_board-admin at bioinformatics.org

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of BiO_Bulletin_Board digest...")

Today's Topics:

  1. an idea (Marcos Oliveira de Carvalho)
  2. Re: an idea (Marco Aurelio Valtas Cunha)

Message: 1