[BiO BB] career prospects for me!!1

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Fri Aug 17 07:42:19 EDT 2001

We'd suggest to anyone wanting to know what bioinformatics is, how to get an
education, and/or how to get a job, that they read our FAQ:

  http://bioinformatics.org/faq/

It's now very extensive, thanks to the hard work of Damian Counsell.

More specific questions, those not covered by the FAQ, would be great for this
mailing list.

Cheers.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin