[BiO BB] expression profile

nikhil gadewal ngadewal at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 06:29:39 EST 2001

HI

www.informatics.jax.org/searches/gxdindex_form.shtml

http://bodymap.ims.u-tokoyo.ac.jp/

ABove sites are for mouse exp data.

NIKHIL

--- Dana Gerber <danag at bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I find a expression profile of specific
> gene from c.elegans,
> mouse and E.coli.
> I need any information about their lethality, tissue
> specific
> expression, condition specific expression. It's
> unknown gene that don't
> have any information in central database such as
> WormDB, AceDB, EcoCyc
> and others.
>

> Thanks a lot,
> all best,
>
> Dana

=====
NIKHIL. S. GADEWAL           *   HOME ADDRESS
                             *   # 22, subhshree apts,
  Bioinformatics center,     *   near vijan hospital,
  Cancer Research Institute, *   college road,
  Parel, Mumbai-12.          *   nashik-422005
  cri3 at soochak.ncst.ernet.in *   Phone no. 0253-580490
  Phone no. 4123803 etx. 242 *