[BiO BB] Bio-IT World Magazine

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Thu Dec 13 13:29:34 EST 2001

Greetings.

Last week, Debbie Walsh from BioIT World contacted us at Bioinformatics.Org
and said that BiO members can get **FREE** charter ("first on board")
subscriptions to their new print magazine, Bio-IT World: "strategic IT
applications for life science professionals".  A paid subscription would
cost $199 in the US.  This is for 12 issues, and there is no obligation to
renew.

BiO members, please use this URL to subscribe:

    http://www.omeda.com/cgi-win/biw.cgi?+WD1BRG

NOTE:  BIOINFORMATICS.ORG IS NON-PROFIT AS RECEIVES NO PAYMENT FOR ANYTHING
POSTED ANYWHERE.  WHAT WE POST IS CONSIDERED OF GENERAL INTEREST AND USE TO
THE MEMBERSHIP.

Cheers.
Jeff
J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin