[BiO BB] Bioinformatics reading list (Was Introducing into Bioinformatics)

miller miller at pharm.sunysb.edu
Wed Feb 14 11:13:03 EST 2001

Hi Everyone!

I think that Marielle has a great idea here. We could start with the books and
information provided by Gary and Deanne and expand from there. I would be
willing to work on this if you like.

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am a biochemist. I am not a
programmer (yet) but I really love working with computers and would like to move
further in that direction. I feel that bioinformatics is really an exciting area
and I would like to work in this field. In addition, I am a strong supporter of
open source software and free access to information.

Holly

Holly Miller, Ph.D.              voice: 631 444-8018
Res. Asst. Prof.                 FAX:  631 444-7641
Dept. Pharm. Sci.                http://www.pharm.sunysb.edu/faculty/miller/
SUNY Stony Brook                 miller at pharm.sunysb.edu
Stony Brook, NY 11794-8651

             BioMail--New references from Medline to your e-mail account
                      http://biomail.sourceforge.net/biomail
                             http://www.biomail.org