[BiO BB] free energy minimization routines!!

Reece Hart rkh at gene.COM
Mon Jun 25 20:33:50 EDT 2001

On 23 May 2001 viswap_rri at 123india.com wrote:
> Subject: [BiO BB] free energy minimization routines!!
>        Can anyone guide me where one can get molecular dynamics/monte carlo
> algorithms or any other free energy minimization algos. for simulation of
> cluster of lipids and other organic molecules.

This'll seem like a non sequitur after so long a delay in responding...

There are many free programs.  I'd look into TINKER
(http://dasher.wustl.edu/tinker/).  Somebody already mentioned VMD in a
different thread.  You can also look into SAL at
http://sal.kachinatech.com/Z/2/index.shtml.

Reece Hart                             rkh at gene.com
Genentech, Inc.                        650/225 -6133(v), -5389(f)
1 DNA Way, MS 93                       http://www.in-machina.com/~reece/
South San Francisco, CA 94080          GPG: 0x25EC91A0