[BiO BB] bioinfotech (was: starting a career...)

Deanne lilyth at umich.edu
Fri Mar 9 07:50:59 EST 2001

Well, and it's just another domain name with information on it, anyway. :)
I only "bought" the space for 6 months and the name for a year. In the
end, I'd rather point the domain towards bioinformatics.org if it falls
that way and just give TOL the files. it was just a way to get an
information structure set up quickly and easily. I don't want it to sound
so official, I'm not setting up any org on my own...it's just an
experiment in trying to net the moving target that is the field and hoping
it'll do someone some good in the long run.

Deanne

Deanne Taylor, Ph.D.	  	Biophysics
lilyth at umich.edu		University of Michigan