[BiO BB] Unix or Linux

Howard Oliver whatifwhatnext at on.aibn.com
Tue Nov 13 18:05:24 EST 2001

We would like to test the following marketing message. Would appreciate your

Howard Oliver, Principal What If What Next Consulting
holiver at whatifwhatnext.com   www.whatifwhatnext.com

What If What Next(TM) Consulting provides rapid, results-driven business
development services to leading edge technology companies.

Our Typical Projects:
·	Conduct business development projects including identifying, 	negotiating,
drafting and closing deals that are aligned with the 	client's goals
·	Develop international alliances
·	Assume Business Development functions for 6 –12 months achieving
predefined targets and infrastructure

We have an interest in working with Bioinformatics and IT firms who are
serving the life sciences sector and who wish to have a business development
resource located in Toronto, Canada.

We have created a set of scenarios on Post-Genomic Bioinformatics that we
would be pleased to send to you. It is a good first step to understanding
our approach and explore how we can help you enhance your business
development program in North America.