[BiO BB] Re: government contract opps

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Nov 28 10:28:03 EST 2001

Anyone interested in posting job opportunities or positions sought can do so
at Bioinformatics.Org jobs forum (BiO Jobs):

  http://bioinformatics.org/news/jobs/

As with everything else at BiO, there is no charge.  Agencies are welcome to
use the forum too.  The poster needs to be a member, however, but membership
is also free.

Regarding e-mail subscriptions to the forum, the subscribers list is
temporarily shared with BiO News.  BiO Jobs will have a separate
subscription process shortly.  (I.E., don't subscribe yet.)

Cheers.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin