[BiO BB] Career Question

yadhu kumar yadhukumar at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:08:05 EDT 2001

Hello brian ,

Having said that you are a pure information tech guy and have an experience
of more than a decade, its not wise to take up any biological science
degree/diploma to strengthen your biology knowledge. I think better way to
enter bioinformatics is to look out some sites on the web (use google.com
with keyword search - bioinformatics) and you will know what exactly is
bioinformatics and the probable ways to fit in. See also faq about
bioinformatics in bioinformatics.org.

you may use yadhu at mikro.biologie.tu-muenchen.de for personal contacts.

best regards
yadhu