[BiO BB] (no subject)

Val Bykoski valb at vtek.com
Thu Sep 13 22:34:18 EDT 2001

Mike,
To me, data integration is part of more serious problem
how to build a realistic cell model.  Without cell model,
there is no (computational) framework to integrate the
data around.  Data needs to be integrated into smth biologically
significant - otherwise the data is very much useless...
my best, val