[BiO BB] Biological Database designing

Indraneel Majumdar indraneel at indialine.org
Wed Sep 26 00:09:06 EDT 2001

Hi,

Probably all you need are three tables, but I may be mistaken. The best
way to start off is a visit to:
http://www.postgresql.org
and read the book:
An Introduction to Relational Database Systems - by - C.J.Date

And then the most complex datasets will seem real easy to implement
(except of course the cell model discussed earlier in this list ;-)

HTH,
Indraneel

--
http://www.indialine.org/indraneel/