[BiO BB] (no subject)

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Tue Apr 2 15:13:19 EST 2002

p.sravana kumar,

You may wish to examine the project list for anything that appeals to you:

  http://bioinformatics.org/search/fullprojectlist.php

I'm sure that all of the project members would appreciate contributions, as
the projects are developed in the spirit of freedom and openness.

Cheers.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin