[BiO BB] Science Fair Idea : What do you think?

Tarak Upadhyaya hyndu007 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 21:45:50 EDT 2002

Evaluation of Protein Structures Based on Hydrophobicity and Energy by using Neural Networks

I came accross this with a list of other project suggestions. The suggestions were intended to be used as projects for Master's degrees.
[read one of my previous posts for those of you that don't know what I'm doing - science fair project]

This topic caught my attention. Comments, ideas, suggestions, resources, help?
The lists of project topics are at:
http://www.ida.his.se/ida/research/groups/biocomp/projects.html
http://www.ida.his.se/ida/research/groups/biocomp/project_suggestions.html

This list covers more than bioinformatics, but is still interesting.
http://cwisdb.cc.kuleuven.ac.be/research/P/domain/B110.htm