[BiO BB] amino acid distribution in multiple alignment

Iddo Friedberg idoerg at burnham.org
Wed Dec 18 12:22:19 EST 2002

Hi Dana,

I do not know of a complete application which does that. If you are
inclined to write around existing modules, then:

o Biopython has what you need in the Bio.Align.AlignInfo module.

o AFAIK, Bioperl do not have a calculating script of the kind you are
looking for, but you can write something around Bio::SimpleAlign.

Hope this helped somewhat,

Iddo

--
Iddo Friedberg