[BiO BB] Parnerships and collaborative ventures in Bioinformatics/Molecular biology

ETIKYALA at aol.com ETIKYALA at aol.com
Sat Dec 28 10:51:11 EST 2002

Attn: Graduate School advice
Dear Joel,

I have gone through the website and I have all the infrastructure (in NY) and experience to run the bioinformatics/computational biology programs. I am interested and enthusiastic to work with you and actively seeks partnerships and collaborative ventures in molecular and biodiversity informatics. Would you please let me know if I could work with the university or getting the approval of university in running the programs?

Thanks
Ashok