[BiO BB] Iobion

Michael Jastram micky at alum.mit.edu
Thu Feb 7 23:44:24 EST 2002

There is a demo of their product, GeneTraffic, on their web site.
Pretty slick, it's a server-based product with a Flash UI (Flash
running inside Internet Explorer).  It does Microarray analysis, using
the chip image as the starting point.  You can run standard analyses
(dendogram, etc.).  The system supports multiple users. And last, they
claim to be MIAME compliant.

I have no idea how well it scales (this is release 1.0), , but I must
admit, I was impressed.  I believe a single seat license is around
$4000, and they do have academic discounts.

Hope this helps.

- Michael

--
m i c h a e l     jastram