[BiO BB] integration of Bioinformatics program

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon Jul 8 10:51:32 EDT 2002

>>>>> "sameer" == SAMEER MOHTA <s_mohta at yahoo.com> writes:

    sameer> Hi,
    sameer> I am developing a software solution for integration of
    sameer> Bioinformatics Tools/Components/Analysis Programs like
    sameer> Alignment programs, Gene Finders, Protein Analysis
    sameer> programs etc.
    sameer> I want to know is there any Commercial need for this
    sameer> kind of solution ? If so, what kind of
    sameer> companies/institutions are looking for such solutions
    sameer> or in other terms what is the target segment ?
    sameer> Other question is that, has anybody come across need
    sameer> for such kind of solution, if so then kindly let me
    sameer> know that need.

Obviously people have.   That's why you will be reinventing the wheel
again...

(there are good number of www-based collections of tools, as well as
open-source and commericial "collections).

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini				Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics		rossini at u.washington.edu
FHCRC/SCHARP/HIV Vaccine Trials Net	rossini at scharp.org
-------------- http://software.biostat.washington.edu/ ----------------
FHCRC: M: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
UW:   Th: 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX
(my tuesday/wednesday/friday locations are completely unpredictable.)