[BiO BB] postings

Aditi aditi at forscience.com
Thu Mar 14 03:08:50 EST 2002

Dear Sir/MAdam,

Thank you for your quick response. We are interested in posting a message regarding part time openings in our organisation. We however have certain queries. Please also let us know if

  1.. There are any charges associated with this posting.
  2.. How does the posted message appear or is it communicated via e-mail to the people registered with you?
  3.. If it appears on your board, then for how long does the message show up?
We would be happy to receive your answere to these points after which we can make our decisions regarding the postings.

Thanking you,
Yours sincerely,
Dr. Aditi Gupta