[BiO BB] PhD post in plasmid bioinformatics, genomics and ecology

Jay N Swamy jay at charterglobal.com
Fri May 10 10:10:19 EDT 2002

Hi Meredith, Dawn,

I work with an IT Consulting firm with a specialized focus on serving
pharmaceutical companies. A number of our employees are keen on getting
trained and moving into the area of Bioinformatics. It would be a great help
if you could let us know what sort of training these IT professionals need
to undertake and also if you know of any Institutes, bodies or Universities
offering programs towards this end.

Thanks & Regards,

Jay