[BiO BB] How to apply for a UMLS license number?

Chia-Yu Su cysu at nlg.csie.ntu.edu.tw
Mon Oct 7 10:17:44 EDT 2002

Hi,

I am wondering if someone could help me with the question about
getting the account for UMLS.
I would like to download the MetaMap Technology Transfer package(MMTx)
from the website of National Library of Medicine(NLM).
http://umlsks.nlm.nih.gov/
However, it requires a UMLS license number to get a login ID for this webpage.
Do I have to print the UMLS license agreement on
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/license.html
and mail it to NLM after filling the form?
Then NLM would give me an account?

Thanks in advance.

Chia-Yu

------
Chia-Yu Su
Lab of Natural Language Processing
Dept. of Computer Science and Information Engineering
National Taiwan University

email: cysu at nlg.csie.ntu.edu.tw
phone: 886 2-2362-5336
fax  : 886 2-2362-8167
Lab 301, Dept. of Computer Science and Information Engineering,
No.1, Sec.4, Roosevelt Rd., Taipei, R.O.C. Taiwan