[BiO BB] Now Accepting Nominations for the 2003 Benjamin Franklin Award

seabi seabi at indiatimes.com
Wed Sep 4 07:00:52 EDT 2002

bio_bulletin_board at bioinformatics.org wrote:

These are the nominations we've received so far:

Name No. Nominations
========================================== ===============
James Kent, UC Santa Cruz 1
Michael Ashburner, Cambridge University 1

We do need to get **2** nominations per candidate, in order for them to appear
on the ballot. You are welcome to second the nomination of any person listed
above or to nominate someone else.

(you must be a member and logged in)

We would like to begin voting in a couple weeks. It will be the first
membership vote at Bioinformatics.Org, and we will be testing our new voting
system, being developed by Dmitry Mozzherin.

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.Org http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
-- Benjamin Franklin
BiO_Bulletin_Board maillist - BiO_Bulletin_Board at bioinformatics.org

Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in
Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.