[BiO BB] BioDarwin mailing list

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Apr 2 10:27:44 EST 2003

Greetings.

With the help of Apple Computer, which is an organizational member of
Bioinformatics.Org, we have set up a forum for open source bioinformatic
developers to discuss development on the Mac OSX platform.  For
starters, there is a mailing list on which Apple Computer engineers will
be subscribed and available for help.

To subscribe to the mailing list yourself, please go to the following URL:
https://bioinformatics.org/lists/biodarwin

"BioDarwin" will likely grow into an "open lab" (special interest group)
at Bioinformatics.Org and include many resources for the developer and
Mac user.

As a reminder of the resources available, Bioinformatics.Org has a G4
Server which can be used by Bioinformatics.Org members for software
development and other projects related to bioinformatics.  There's also
Apple's treasure trove of developer resources, documentation and help:
http://developer.apple.com/

Cheers.
Jeff
J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
President, Bioinformatics.Org       http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                    -- Benjamin Franklin