[BiO BB] Can this be set up here? [Fwd: RE: [blast-help] filtering?]

Dan Bolser dmb at mrc-dunn.cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 18 11:33:34 EDT 2003

I was thinking just blast-suite questions
or ncbi-toolbox questions, but perhaps
a more general topic (sequence searching?)
would be more appropriate.

This way we cover both sequence databases
and filtering, as well as sequence searching
strategies from basic algorithms to advanced
protocols.

Let me know what you think,
Dan.