[BiO BB] perl scripting assistance

Ttlusa at aol.com Ttlusa at aol.com
Wed Aug 27 15:40:47 EDT 2003

Anybody in Boston area might be interested in attending this conference?
I participated last time at the end of July and was very successful, we had over 150 people from biotech and large pharma.
Also, great opportunity to find employment.
For registration, contact  bw at studentvision.org
Best regards,
Mark J. Bergander
TTL Clinical (www.ttlclinical.com)

Dear friends,

On behalf of the Nobel Pauling Committee, we invite you to participate ( a talk, a smart pitch, a booth or a sponsor) in the Nobel Pauling Biotech Symposium on September 28-29, 2003 at MIT Faculty Club.

We have confirmed speakers from Amgen, Genentech, Biogen and Serono and other companies and Institution. Please see the biographies of some of our confirmed speakers Symposium Speakers.

The topic of the panel discussion will be " Academia vs. Industry" for new drug discovery.

Buffet dim sum food will be available throughout the proceedings (3 pm to 10 pm).

Our 1st and 2nd Pauling Biotech Symposia on June 11 and July 30 were very successful.

July 30, 2003
Nobel Pauling Biotech meeting: Biotech vs. Big Pharma
Click for details

June 11, 2003
Nobel Pauling Biotech Meeting: Cytokine Genomics RNAi
Click for details

This Symposium is by invitation only and pre-registration is necessary.

Hope you can come!

Best Regards

Nobel Pauling Staffs

Cycles King PhD & Canyon Smith MD