[BiO BB] Bioinformatics Projects

bioinfo bioinfo at biosystemsconsulting.com
Fri Aug 29 12:18:19 EDT 2003

David,
	My group is actively working to produce a free open source
software system for high-throughput sequence data management and
bioinformatics research which is composed of separable but interoperable
modules which may be distributed among a number of computers. The
software principally resides under Linux/UNIX (Solaris), but its primary
interface is a web application accessible through a browser on any
platform.  We currently have several modules working and have many more
in the planning stages.  If your interested please feel free to contact
me directly at mark_burke at ncsu.edu or visit our website at
www.alkahest.org.

Mark