[BiO BB] xylitol enzyme

John Kecops Kleinsteuber johnkecops at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 11 21:45:56 EST 2003

 Hi, I'm a student of Chemistry in University of Indonesia. Currently, I'm working my research about xylitol enzyme. I want to study its hidrolisis yield on rice beech. The problem is: I have trouble on many aspects. I don't know how to prepare the sample, and I don't know how to caracterize it result with HPLC. Is any one can help me? Please sent me your e-mail to me if you can help me with this xylitol enzyme. Thank you.