[BiO BB] Re: BIOMail

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Jul 9 19:37:38 EDT 2003

Wait! :-)  BioMail did **NOT** move to BioMail.org.  It was there
originally, and then Dmitry set it up to run at Bioinformatics.Org **TOO**.

If there is a specific reason for thinking BioMail is not working,
please report it to Dmitry: dimus at biomail.org

Cheers.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
President, Bioinformatics.Org       http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                    -- Benjamin Franklin