[BiO BB] Bioinformatics Projects

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Mon Jul 21 18:47:20 EDT 2003

Hi David.

You can also try subscribing to the mailing lists of projects that
interest you.  There are some very active projects here: ICIS, Ghemical,
E-Cell2, BioPHP, polyxmass, R-nova, Sight, etc.  But there are some that
are essentially archived.  If you find that there are no posts to a
mailing list in a few weeks time, chances are the project is not active :-)

But posting a message here is a good start.  If you could list your
skills and interests, perhaps you'll find a match.

Cheers.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
President, Bioinformatics.Org       http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                    -- Benjamin Franklin