[BiO BB] Homology

wh z wzh0032002 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 13:50:38 EDT 2003

hello, there!

is there anyone have some experience on protein
homology using Biopolymer and Charmm ? did you get
good results ? As we don't have more efficient
software right now ,I have to use the traditional way.
but the result is not good.

What I am doing is using Biopolymer to build the model
and Charmm to do energy minimization and annealing. Is
there some steps missing?

I am a beginner on this, I have no progress for some
time. any of your advice will be truely appreciated.

Thank you.
Gracia