[BiO BB] Re: help on biostat courseware

Thomas Sicheritz-Ponten thomas at fkogtsp1.bmc.uu.se
Mon Mar 24 11:37:22 EST 2003

On Mon, 24 Mar 2003, Jeff Gentry wrote:

> > http://www.r-project.org/
> > And I am sure you can find a modual liberary already developed for Affy data
> > analysis.

May I recommend the affyR package?
http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/staff/laurent/download/affyR/

The affyR package is an R open and documented package to use oligonucleotide
microarrays data. For the moment it is limited to Affymetrix data, but will
hopefully extends to other formats as oligonucleotides arrays develop.

cheers
-thomas

Sicheritz-Ponten Thomas, Ph.D, thomas at biopython.org      (
Center for Biological Sequence Analysis                   \
BioCentrum-DTU, Technical University of Denmark            )
CBS: +45 45 252485      Building 208, DK-2800 Lyngby  ##----->
Fax: +45 45 931585      http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/thomas       )
                                                          /
     ... damn arrow eating trees ...                     (