[BiO BB] Reminder: Bioinformatics.Org at Bio-ITWorld

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Tue Mar 25 23:26:20 EST 2003

Bioinformatics.Org will have a booth (#1321) at the Bio-ITWorld
Conference and Expo, Wednesday and Thursday (March 26 and 27).  This is
at the Hynes Convention Center, Boston, Massachusetts.

Website for Bio-ITWorld:
http://www.bioitworldexpo.com/

You may register on-site or online, priority code "BNF".

Online registration:
http://www.bioitworldexpo.com/boston03/V33/index.cvn?ID=10097

We hope to see you there!

Cheers.
Jeff
J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
President, Bioinformatics.Org       http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                    -- Benjamin Franklin