[BiO BB] Can u help

prabhu balan udprabhu1979 at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 07:42:13 EDT 2003

Hai Arun,

Arun I am a post graduate  in pharmacology (M.pharmacy). I am planning to do
a post graduate diploma in bioinformatics. I am really confused regarding
the quality institute offering bioinformatics. Suggest me in which institute
i can try, I know i am disturbing you a lot. please reply me. Awaiting for
your reply
prabhu_pcology at yahoo.com
udprabhu1979 at hotmail.com

>From: "Arun . A" <arunnuraa at rediffmail.com>
>To: absmith-gt at bioinformatics.org
>Subject: [BiO BB] Can u help
>Date: 18 May 2003 15:00:57 -0000
>Respected Sir
>    Greetings.
>    I am working to develop a software for the cofirmation of protein
>structure in C.  I want to add a extra module for NeedleMan Wunch algorthim
>or Smith Waterman algorithm to do sequence comparision. If any one having
>the program with you help me by giving that one to me?
>     Thanking you.
>C/O Prof. M.R. N.Murthy,
>Molecular BioPhysics,
>Indian Institute of Science,