[BiO BB] Molecular Mechanics (Universal Force Fields models)

Peter Oledzki biopolak at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 08:57:44 EST 2003

Hello,

quoting you val "it does not help much in answering
real questions in (bio)chemistry and bioinformatics"
I would have to disagree these sort of calculations
are used in structure based drug design all the time.
The big pharma companies are using these sort of
calculations to screen for lead componds and the
preliminary results for current methods are
encouraging.

Pete

 --- val <val at vtek.com> wrote: > Hi Miguel,

=====