[BiO BB] DNA Promoter

John G. Hoey, Ph.D. drjohn08318 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 19:50:44 EDT 2003

..I would strongly suggest "Molecular Biology  of the Cell"....it's a wonderful reference text.

JGH

Malik Yousef <rnet_myousef at bezeqint.net> wrote:

Hello

Could one explain to me what is the meaning of Promoter? Where one find explanation of Bioinformatics expressions?

Dr Malik Yousef  (10/2003-  Center for Bioinformatics , University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA 19104-6021)
CRI- The Caesarea Edmond Benjamin de Rothschild Foundation Institute for Interdisciplinary Applications of Computer Science
University of Haifa
Mount Carmel
31905 Haifa, Israel