[BiO BB] Bio Informatics Grad Programs?

Joel Dudley joel.dudley at asu.edu
Tue Oct 7 20:22:16 EDT 2003

Arizona State has a nice program and many of the NCBI Human Genome guys
set up shop in Phoenix at TGEN (www.tgen.org). Several large Biotech
buildings on campus are also nearing completion (http://www.azbio.org/).

Arizona State Computational Biosciences Program
http://lifesciences.asu.edu/compbiosci/

Joel Dudley
Faculty Research Associate
Center for Evolutionary Functional Genomics
Arizona BioDesign Institute at Arizona State University