[BiO BB] Text mining tool

pooja at igc.gulbenkian.pt pooja at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Thu Oct 16 12:30:58 EDT 2003

Hi Nikhil,
Have a look at the MedMiner following the link below :
http://discover.nci.nih.gov/textmining/filters.html

I have also heard about PubMatrix and XploreMed for literature mining. But
don't know much. You may use google to get some relevant information about
them.

The Network Browser tool of another web based tool namely, 'PubGene™ Gene
Database and Tools', displays literature or sequence association networks
for a gene. May interest you !

Hope this helps.

-Pooja