[BiO BB] searching information

pablo gonzalez pabloj79 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Sep 30 17:49:07 EDT 2003

Mr. Jeff W. Bizzarro:
thank you for aswer my letter. I´m working with pseudomonas and  I would like to ask you about how can i do to reduce the number of hypothetical proteins ( if it´s possible) and obtein more information about known proteins, when i use BLAST program.

Yours sincerely Pablo J. Gonzalez
Universidad Nacional de Rio Cuarto - Córdoba - ARGENTINA

"J.W. Bizzaro" <jeff at bioinformatics.org> wrote:
Hi Pablo.

You're probably looking for sequence alignment tools such as BLAST or
Clustal. You may want to post the question with more detail (what
specifically do you want to do) to the bio_bulletin_board at bioinformatics.org

Cheers.
Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
President, Bioinformatics.Org http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
-- Benjamin Franklin
--

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión.