[BiO BB] Virtual Open day for Oxford University Bioinformatics

Gull, Ruth ruth.gull at continuing-education.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Apr 2 04:45:02 EST 2004

To whom it may concern,

I am the course Administrator for the part-time MSc in Bioinformatics
offered jointly between the departments of Statistics and Continuing
Education here at Oxford.  We are very excited to be holding the first
virtual open day that Oxford University has seen.  We would like to give as
many people as possible the chance to experience our course and therefore I
wonder if you could include an item on you bulletin board about this.  To
attend the open day all you need to do it visit our website at
www.conted.ox.ac.uk/bioinformatics
<http://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/bioinformatics>  and follow the open day link.

If this is not the correct place to advertise this opportunity but you have
another area of your site that you think would be more appropriate please
let me know where to submit the information to.

Many thanks,
Ruth

Miss Ruth Gull
Bioscience Portfolio Administrator
MSc in Bioinformatics
Peter Medawar Building
South Parks Road
Oxford
OX1 3SY
Tel: 0044 (0) 1865 286946
Fax: 0044 (0) 1865 286934
Email: ruth.gull at conted.ox.ac.uk

We would like to invite you to the MSc in Bioinformatics - VIRTUAL OPEN DAY
16th April www.conted.ox.ac.uk/bioinformatics
<http://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/bioinformatics>