[BiO BB] Hosting a bioinformatics project

jain rashmi rasmoo143a at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 02:57:58 EDT 2004

Hello Sir

I am a bioinformatics student, I have done P.G Diploma
in bioinformatics after B.Sc with Biology. I have also
done diploma in computer. After My diploma I have
worked in Birla Institute of Scientific Research,
Jaipur, for six month. My work was to create a
database of medicinal and aromatic plants present on
the deseart area and aravali hill of Rajasthan using
PHP, MySQL on linux.
I want to get involve in some bioinformatics project,
It would be a great opportunity if you once give me
chance to work on project.

Thanking You
Regards

Rashmi Jain