[BiO BB] protein clustering threshold

Bossers, Alex Alex.Bossers at wur.nl
Tue Feb 10 02:04:25 EST 2004

Hi,

And then there were...... prions. Proteins with the same primary amino
acid sequence but different conformations and functions....... Most of
you know of prions and prion proteins in infectious diseases like
mad-cow disease (BSE) and CJD in humans.
Some info at: http://home.hccnet.nl/a.bossers/Thesis.htm

Alex