[BiO BB] RE: database design question

Ryan Golhar golharam at umdnj.edu
Thu Feb 26 18:23:20 EST 2004

Unfortunately its not that easy.  Will all the synonyms of the
gene/protein exist in the database?  What is a computationally
searchable format?  What are you going to be searching on/for in
particular?

-----
Ryan Golhar
Analyst II
The Informatics Institute at
The University of Medicine & Dentistry of NJ

Phone: 973-972-5034
Fax: 973-972-7412
Email: golharam at umdnj.edu