[BiO BB] Code available for microRNAs

Chris Moy moyc at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri Jan 9 12:58:49 EST 2004

Hello,

I started a project about a year ago and it does not look like I will
be able to complete it. I was starting to build a database of precursor
miRNAs for the mouse and human genome by walking through the genome and
bending back small sections of the genome back on itself. I have also
built an alignment tool to align a sequence to the precursor database.
The code is written in perl and is little old and inefficient  but they
seem to work pretty well.  If anyone is interested in using it please
let me know. It is ideal for building a miRNA database on a cluster.

Chris