[BiO BB] Anybody knows the usage stats for different apps in sequence alignment & molecular dynamics?

Valery Miftakhov valery at biozak.com
Wed Jan 14 14:53:00 EST 2004

Dear Bioinformatics Gurus,

This is Valery Miftakhov from BioXelera, Inc. We are building affordable
hardware accelerators for various bioinformatics algorithms (BLAST,
Smith-Waterman, HMM, NAMD).

Our misison is to enable individual researchers and small labs to speed
up their research and level the playing field with the 'big guys' who
can afford throwing 100K per one acceleration module...

We are currently refining our understanding of the number of users for
each application and computing architectures they are running on.

If anybody has some knowledge on this subject or some pointers to the
right places, please contact me at valery at biozak.com of at the number below.

Thank you very much in advance,

--
Valery Miftakhov, Ph.D. -- (650)-906-0477
COO & VP, Business Development