[BiO BB] Please guide me

Austin Tanney Austin.Tanney at arragen.com
Fri Jan 30 06:50:03 EST 2004

-----Original Message-----

>The problem with a common schema is that it will create
>much more problem then it ever will be able to solves.

I dont disagree with this, but I would be interested in knowing why you think this is the case?

Austin

This e-mail is from ArraGen Ltd

The e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and privileged and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.

Any unauthorised direct or indirect dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received the e-mail in error please notify helpdesk at arragen.com or telephone +44 28 38 363841 and delete the e-mail from your system.

E-mail and other communications sent to this company may be reviewed or read by persons other than the intended recipient.

Viruses : although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus, you should, in keeping with good practice, ensure that they are actually virus free.

ArraGen Ltd. Registration Number NI 43067
Registered Address : Almac House, Charlestown Road, Craigavon, BT63 5UA Northern Ireland