[BiO BB] Re: [Cheminformatics] Small molecule databases

K. R. Rupesh krrupesh at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 31 14:28:40 EST 2004

Dear Dr. Nagasuma Chandra,
Hope this few links might help you for your database.
Good luck,

"Dr.Nagasuma Chandra" <nchandra at physics.iisc.ernet.in> wrote:

  We are trying to get a database of the three-dimensional structures of
small molecules that are already synthesized and available (for eg., in
SIGMA/ALDRICH etc), as a supplement to the CSD database, which we have.
Any help regarding the websites containing some information and
distributors dealing with this will be greatly appreciated.

   Dr. Nagasuma Chandra
   Bioinformatics centre
   Indian Institute of Science
   Bangalore 560 012
   Tel: +91-80-3092469 or 3601409
   Fax: +91-80-3600551
   e-mail: nchandra at physics.iisc.ernet.in

********* Great your standing at the crossroads of Chemistry and Computer technology *********

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo! Groups Links

   To visit your group on the web, go to:

K. R. Rupesh,
Department of Biotechnology,
Pondicherry University,
Pondicherry-605014, India.
Ph        : 91-413-2655991 (428), 2655715 (Department),
fax       : 91-413-2655265
Mobile : 91-94432 78594
email   : kr_rupesh at hotmail.com, krrupesh at yahoo.com
website: http://myprofile.cos.com/krrupesh
"A" Block, Pondicherry Co-operative
Sugar Mills (PCSM), Quarters,
Lingareddy Palem, Katterkuppam (post),
Pondicherry - 605502, India.
Ph: 91-0413-2674153

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.