[BiO BB] Invitation to participate in software survey & gift drawing

Piyush Saggi Piyush.Saggi at appliedbiosystems.com
Wed Jul 14 17:12:36 EDT 2004

Dear Colleague,

The Applied Biosystems Sequencing Software Team.invites you to participate
in an online survey to solicit your opinion on currently available
software products, their limitations and future direction. Your feedback
is of great value in indicating whether we should develop new tools or
improve current ones, and what new features to add.

The survey should take 10 - 12 minutes. At the end of the survey, please
enter your name for a chance to win one of the prizes. Of all respondents
who COMPLETE the survey, one lucky winner will receive the grand prize?a
choice of an Apple® iPod® MP3 player or Canon® PowerShot? digital camera,
and 10 others will each receive a special prize of a USB memory key.

In addition, if you are among the first 20 respondents to COMPLETE the
survey, we will also send you a surprise early-bird gift.

Applied Biosystems invests heavily in R&D, and we want to consider
customer feedback into our development process. We realize that you may
have answered other surveys from Applied Biosystems and truly appreciate
your cooperation in building the future of research tools.

Please feel free to contact us for any questions while the survey is open
till July 28, 2004.

Please click on the link below to access the survey.
http://www.appliedbiosystems.com/SeqSoftwareSurvey

Thank you very much.

Applied Biosystems Sequencing Software Team

Please click on the link below to access the survey.
http://www.appliedbiosystems.com/SeqSoftwareSurvey

For questions/support please contact
Piyush Saggi
Sequencing Software Development Staff
Piyush.Saggi at appliedbiosystems.com
(+1)650-638-5475

View Applied Biosystems Privacy Policy.

No purchase necessary to enter and win, void where prohibited, must be 18
years of age or older, and the drawing is not open to Applera Corporation
employees. No cash equivalents will be given. Offer expires July 28,2004.

Applera Corporation is committed to providing the world's leading
technology and information for life scientists. Applera Corporation
consists of the Applied Biosystems and Celera Genomics businesses. For
Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Applied
Biosystems is a registered trademark of Applera Corporation or it
subsidiaries in the US and certain other countries.

Applied Biosystems
850 Lincoln Centre Drive
Foster City, CA 94404

In compliance with Federal regulations, we hereby disclose that this email
communication is for commercial purposes.