[BiO BB] installing blast

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Fri Jul 23 11:28:35 EDT 2004

Hi Angel:

   You need to make sure that blastall is in your path.  Try this:

	which blastall

If it is working properly, you should see something like this:

	hammer:~ # which blastall

You may need to edit your .cshrc or .bashrc to reflect the path to
BLAST.  If you prefer to use an RPM for installation, feel free to grab
them from http://downloads.scalableinformatics.com/downloads/ncbi/ .