[BiO BB] protein database

Thomas Schlitt schlitt at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 11 12:57:15 EST 2004

Hi Lily
from where do you want to download the data?
srs lets you do something like this (I think) for the databases at EBI
try www.ebi.ac.uk/srs
select a protein Database (uniprot?)
go to query and click on field to choose Sequence length
you might want to define a "view" which contains the data fields you want
... dont know if this helps...

Cheers
Thomas