hello MR sunil ----Re: [BiO BB] about bioinformatics

monty monty monty_afs at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 05:54:15 EST 2004

hello
  Sunil
   So regarding the projects in bioinformatics
-presently there is no good research going on in it-
and most of the bioinfo companies placing students of
computer science only. i suggest you to apply to all
big companies concerning
lifesciences,biomedicine,bioinformatics -even though u
dont have work experience,i am sure if you try hard u
will be placed in good position.

 all the best.
 sridhar.M